Friday, October 31, 2014

7 Quick Takes.......The Beginning



---1---

Sooooo.......yeah.......I'm starting a blog.  This is about 2 years in the making.  I've been thinking about starting one and I keep getting closer and closer but I've never committed.  So today is the day to start.  I will be making many mistakes in the beginning so to the 5 people reading this, give me some time while I figure it out.

---2---

Today is 10/31/2014.  3 months ago on this day, I was laid off.  One of the worst days of my life and ended up being an awesome thing that happened to me.  That would be a cool thing to "blog" about (see, I'm learning).  TBWA (to be written about, just invented that).

--3--

Random YouTube Clip

I really enjoy random YouTube clips.  So I plan on sharing them with you.  Today's youtube clip will be in regards to a first.  I believe this is the first CD that I purchased.  It's a single from Dave Hollister.  I can already hear my wife saying, "my ears are bleeding".  This is because she is not of the African American persuasion and I am (SHOCKER!!!).  That's another TBWA.  Enjoy!


--4--

Another Random YouTube Clip

So in the theme of #3, I have to share another one because I sing it alot...in my head.....because of obvious reasons.


--5--

Aren't they cute.  Kudos to my wife over at LetLoveBeSincere for making the costumes!




--5--

The gubernatorial election is coming up on Tuesday of next week.  I am voting for Gov. Snyder and I think that you should too.  It's pretty obvious that he's amazing and I'm not sure how anyone can vote for the other guy.  I think his name is Mark Showers.  


--6--

Whilst writing this blog, I just now discovered someone named October Jones.  So I shall share this awesomeness with you:


--7--

What does Happy Budget, Happy Life mean?  Great question.  I came up with it one night and it sounded cool to me.  I think it has something to do with how awesome budgets are and how they make me happy.  Hopefully I can use this blog to expand on it more.  Or I can just share my random thoughts and awesome YouTube findings.  You want another one, don't you?








4 comments:

  1. I think you are an excellent addition to the blog world, Aaron! I can't wait for more random YouTube clips and other TBWA topics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NKOTB had a song called, 'my favorite girl' #truestory
    My ears bled. They are still bleeding. Like, blood is trickling out of them. A lot. I would def. turn this song off in the car.
    Also, take off the authentication code on your comment form. People don't comment if you do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start. The hardest part is starting. Keep it going. Let me know if you want any help, I have learned a lot in the last few months.

    ReplyDelete